In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Crop Walk!

This is an e-mail I recently sent out to many of you. Please consider dotating to this cause! Thank you soo much!
Hunger is an issue that is very important to me and I have decided toget involved! I am walking in the CROP Hunger Walk and I needyour help.

Our donations will support life-saving programs around theworld. Join me and our family and friends as we work together tosolve this world-wide challenge.

You can be the difference, and you can start by making adonation. Visit my personal page, where you can make a secureonline credit card donation.
http://www.cropwalkonline.org/site/TR/CropWalks/General?px=1021852&pg=personal&fr_id=2089

Click here to visit my personal page.
http://www.cropwalkonline.org/site/TR/CropWalks/General?px=1021852&pg=personal&fr_id=2089

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM , Blogger mike kramer said...

    to answer you question on my blog, im teaching in korea for a while. you should visit.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home