In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Friday, April 25, 2008

My 7th graders helped me write this limerik yesterday: It seems a little bit like Satire, but hey, its all for the sake of learning!:)

There once was a man named Bill.
He really loved pickles of dill.
His wife the republicans hated,
What to do with him the politicians debated.
Finally they threw him off capital hill.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM , Blogger Josh said...

    wow. that's all i can say is wow.

     
  • At 10:16 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Good story. Hee, hee. One of my students said the other day "I'm not a racist, but I just don't think a black man or any woman should be president."

    Kids.

    I have 22 1/2 days of school left. So my summer is in 34 days, I think. Good luck!

     
  • At 4:35 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Yes. I think writing a book would be great. When will you be home?

     
  • At 8:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Rachel:
    It makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over to know you're still checking my blog. We've been wondering where you're at and missing your presence at our Young-ish adults outings (Rockies game this weekend!). We've got a few more vegitarians in the group now so you wouldn't be alone in eating Boca burgers at our BBQs!
    Hope all is going well in Conrad. I think my former classmate, Reese VV is out there--if you don't know him, you should.
    Joel
    PS: the limerick is fantastic.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home