In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

God's faithfulness!

Hello All, I have a great story!
I went to interview with a school in Iowa City this weekend. I had a good time visiting the school and the interview went well. To back up a little bit Josh had an interiview in Iowa City on MOnday (last week)--then this thursday i had an interview.
Josh and I had been praying for God to blow the door wide open or shut it completey for a while now and God does answer prayers very faithfully.
So I had my intervew and after the interview i got a call from Josh, and he had gotten the job in Iowa City and I was like, wow! Josh and I decided to wait a little bit to decided if he should take the job. About an hour after the phone call from Josh I got a phone call from the school I interviewed with and they offered me the job.
I took the job and Josh took his job and we are moving to Iowa city in August.
God is so faithful!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Congratulations to both of you!

     
  • At 10:20 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

    coooooool! i love it when things are clear...

     
  • At 3:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I want all of you readers to know that Conrad Christian School is losing a very special teacher (that Iowa school is gaining a good one!) and we will miss Rachel. My daughter, Ariel, has enjoyed her 2 years with you, Rachel, and I thank God for your time here. We have been extremely blessed by you and wish you well in Iowa! Kirk is losing a promising ski student . . . sigh . . .

    Proverbs 3:5-6

     
  • At 11:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Cool ! ! ! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home